General Class Information:
Tribal Bellies Dance Studio is a full service studio offering beginner through advanced level classes, as well as specialty classes and workshops. Bordering Southampton & Huntingdon Valley, our studio is just minutes from Lower Bucks County, Northeast Philly, and
Please arrive with enough time to change in the locker room if necessary so that you may begin class on time. If you need to sign up for class, make a payment, or discuss any other business with your teacher, please arrive early to take care of this in the time between classes. Students will get the most benefit out of class if they attend regularly.
- These classes run in a 3 month session unless otherwise noted.
- Class space is limited! You must sign-up to insure a spot in class.
- Classes require a minimum of 5 people to run as scheduled, so please remember to sign up for your classes!
- Class fees are non-refundable! If you miss a class, it must be made up within the same session!
- Walk-ins will only be accommodated if there is room!
- Class schedule is subject to change without notice due to weather emergencies or other unforeseen events. Instructor will always do their best to notify students of last minute class cancelations.
Students should dress in exercise wear so they are comfortable and have full range of movement. Clothing should be tighter rather than looser to make it easy for your teacher to see your body doing the movements. You do not have to bare your belly if you do not want to. Please do not wear jeans or other street clothes. We normally dance in bare feet, but dance slippers or other soft sole shoes may be worn if preferred. Though the studio is heated/air conditioned, the studio tends to be warmer during the summer months and cooler during the winter months... please dress accordingly. Hip Scarves and Veils will be available for students to use in class.
Private lessons are available by appointment. Rate for a private lesson is $40/hour. Please contact individual instructor to set up a date and time. Be sure to let your instructor know what you would like to cover in your private lesson before hand so she is prepared.
Gift Certificates are available upon request and can be used for classes, private lessons, workshops, or in our Souk for merchandise. Contact Vikki to inquire about purchasing gift certificates.